Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
With the increase in regulatory scruitiny, health care providers must navigate through countless regulations imposed by government and payers to avoid civil and monetary penalties.
UPA is committed to assisting in building a culture of compliance.
Is Your Practice Ready if the Government Pays a Visit?
Our knowledge and skills provide support to our clients to achieve compliance and stay ahead of this ever-changing regulatory environment.
UPA can assist your organization in the following compliance functions:
- Compliance Program Start-up.
- Compliance Program Assessments.
- Compliance Risk Assessments.
- Development and Monitoring of a Compliance Training Program.
- Development of Policies and Procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Assistance with Internal Investigations.
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Program Implementation.