Why Choose UPA for Your Medical Billing Needs:
- 98.5% Quality assurance scores on team member performance giving you peace
of mind knowing your claims are being executed properly.
- Specialized team dedicated to disputing claim denials through formal insurance
appeal processes with a 62% success rate.
- Local onsite customer service department dedicated to servicing your patients
with a one call resolution goal. Our average hold time is within 15 seconds.
- With 30% of the average healthcare bill becoming patient responsibility,
we have trained healthcare professionals focused on collecting patient debt.
- Our company’s longevity of 23 years in business shows our stability
and commitment in the industry.
- Client retention.
- 93% clean claim rate.
The newsletter information enclosed below is intended as generalized coding
guidance and should not be misinterpreted as medical, health, legal or
financial advice. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the provider
to code services as they are documented in the permanent medical record
following federal and state regulations, as well as carrier specific guidelines.
Any information given should not be modified in any way, sold for profit
or shared without the express permission of UPA. While all information
given is thoroughly researched and believed to be correct, recipients
of this email accept responsibility for their own coding and documentation.