Coding, denials, audits, bundling, rules, staff, timelines, constraints,
deadlines, regulations, and accuracy - in the medical practice, billing
can be a crippling disease. The complexity for providers has only increased.
However, when you partner with the
University Physicians’ Association (UPA), your medical billing challenges have a curable diagnosis.
The success of a practice is critical when it comes to medical billing.
Practices must ensure they have accurate and current information. It's
more than just processing claims: it's having the right tools to battle
the beast of revenue cycle management. This is what our team at UPA can provide.
Why choose UPA?
UPA is physician owned. We know firsthand the value of having trained billing
specialists at work for you. A billing service should understand your
individual practice and unique specialty. UPA works closely on accounts
to identify problems within the revenue stream.
More reasons why you should choose UPA:
- UPA works with managed care plans to keep on top of payer logic, reimbursement,
denials and appeals, and optimizing results.
- Reporting provides you with the essential performance indicators necessary
to manage your practice.
- As part of our billing service agreement, we provide you with the practice
management software, initial set-up, and training tailoring processes
to make the most effective use of the software for your practice.
- UPA provides return on the physician's investment with solid financial
- Our experience in testing multiple systems allows us to know what works
best as opposed to a staff with limited resources and time.
- We have a Customer Service Department that is dedicated to billing resolutions
with one-call solutions.
- We are dedicated to keeping up with system upgrades designed to continuously
meet regulatory compliance such as meaningful use, ANSI 5010, and ICD-10.
- Our optional integrated EHR system allows automatic transfer of charges
into the billing system.
- UPA has the management tools you need to improve operational efficiency,
reimbursement, and collections.
- UPA provides live support associates in the United States to clientele
with dedicated resources to effectively manage your revenue cycle.
It’s more than claims processing. Contact us to effectively manage
As a trusted physicians’ association serving Eastern Tennessee, we
understand the importance and centrality of effective and ethical billing
practices. You can have peace of mind relying on UPA to handle your billing.
Reach our office
at (865) 670-6700 for more information.