We Understand that the Timeliness of Credentialing Affects Your Bottom Line.
Failure to become credentialed is the most crippling mistake that any provider can make.
Without being credentialed, providers will not be paid with the health
care plans whom are regulated by The State and Federal Regulatory Agencies
and the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
UPA's Essential Services:
We offer special credentialing services to clinicians in and out of our
network. UPA Essential Services includes:
- Completion of credentialing.
- Applications with various health plans and timely follow-up until credentialed.
- Assistance with obtaining CAQH ID.
- Assistance with obtaining NPI.
- Coordination with the hospital for your updated documents.
UPA organizes your current CV; Tracks expirables; Maintains entities; Reports
your CME activity; and Updates carriers with practitioner changes.
CAQH acts as a clearinghouse of information where managed care organizations
retrieve information. Providers are responsible for independent credentialing
and contracting with the carriers.
Additionally Provides Assistance With:
- CAQH Solutions
- Medicare Applications
- Medicaid (Multi-State) Applications
- Multiple Managed Care & Carrier Applications
- US Department of Labor
- Black Lung
- Federal Employees
- Energy Program
- Additional Miscellaneous Carriers
We are also equipped to assist with these additional services:
- Onboarding New Groups
- Adding New Providers
- Location Changes
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Co-Employment Services
- Practice Management