Human Resources, Payroll & Benefit Solutions
Helping Clients and Team Members Achieve a Competitive Advantage.
UPA is a registered and licensed PEO in the state of Tennessee. We maintain
certification in Human Resources and provide knowledgeable staff to assist
in all areas of human resources, payroll and benefits.
- Web-based HR Management Software.
- Federal, state and local tax filing on our clients' behalf.
- Training for client payroll.
Monitoring and implementation of DOL Wage and Hour Division changes in
- Recruit assistance.
- Online boarding.
- Conducts orientation.
- Facilitates online annual review of compliance materials.
Administers and tracks FMLA.
- Administers and provides benefit plans.
- Ensures compliance with regulations including ACA.
- Provides team members with support on benefit related questions.
- Access to EAP 24/7.
Provides retirement planning advice through a third-party financial service.
Handling sensitive issues in any practice is time consuming.
UPA teams with the physician practice to equip you with a cost-effective
solution to the management of human resources, benefits and payroll.
Many of these issues are complex and time sensitive. Most practices do
not have the luxury of human resource departments to assist with these
necessities. It is imperative to maintain current, accurate knowledge
to keep up with the rules, insurance, payroll and overall benefit management.
UPA does not interfere with your team members rather we extend professional
support in handling tough legal questions and guidance concerning workplace
regulations that can frequently change. Our services provide you the freedom
to concentrate on your business.